Κυριακή 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2015

Guest designer in 13Arts!!! Cozy....

Hello there !! As most of you know ...this period  i'm in the fantastic Design Team of 13 arts as a Guest Designer for the period of Sept-Octob-Novemb. Great news for me...A great honor and responsibility too.Aida thank you so much for the support and the trust you gave me...You're gorgeous...
Now to the point...
When i saw the mood board i had a sense of cozy and home fragrance.. Then i thought how do i feel cozy??Walking with no shoes or with my socks..What's the smell of my cozy house...Coffee!!! Ok addicted to coffee here!!Then i saw that photo on pinterest and said...that's me.

And here is my lay out ...With some close ups....










Thank you ladies for your time and your sweet support...It's very important to me in these early steps of my trip in mixed media world...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !