Πέμπτη 18 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Berry 71 Guest Design....Carnival mood!!

Hi there again dear friends!!!
What a great honor for me  today,to join the awesome team of Berry 71 bleu for  the second  time!!! Start to feel cozy, like it's my home here!! Anyway, this time  to show you a layout inspired by this fiesta mood board which  I loved!!! It's carnival month and I'm in the mood already!!!Are you???

February 2016 Challenge

And here is my take, with my favourites 7Dots papers, stamps and stickers among with Finnabair mediums,Prima flowers  and Lindy's mists..



Some closer look...















Thank you so much for stopping by and wait to see you joining the challenge as well...
Love you...Eirini....



Entering....



BAP Feb 16 Riikka2

3 σχόλια:

  1. What a perfect take on the inspiration photo!! This is absolutely stunning!! Wow!! I love the picture you used!! The texture and layers are amazing!! The embellishments are fabulous!! This is spectacular!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Спасибо от Жажды Творчества, Отличная страничка

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !