Δευτέρα 15 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Never forget our love...

Good morning, good morning!!!!

So happy today to post my second art journal page(but very first post...) inspired by the wonderful Scrap Africa's moodboard...Thank you ladies ,because it was an opportunity to start playing with my art journal book....

A vintage mood, a bit nostalgic and a bit romantic in my journal with a touch of gold - distress-victorian blue elegance... Of course i used my favourites 7 Dots stickers and Finnabair stamps, gesso,mediums,flakes etc.

Watch and be inspired ladies....Isn't that awesome???Come and join us!!!




My art journal page(please be gentle...it's my second ever page he he he...)


Closer look of each page...


















Thank you again for stopping by on my page.Have a nice day...Love you!!!

2 σχόλια:

  1. Oh wow, your journal pages are amazing!! I can't believe it's your second ever page - it's absolutely stunning!! The texture and the design are gorgeous!! I love every single detail!! Wow!! You did such a fabulous job!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Amazing Eirini....your journal pages are fabulous! I love the soft touches and the gold flakes too...so very pretty! Love your work girl! ;-)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !