Κυριακή 3 Απριλίου 2016

Art journal covering page for Mixed Media Place...


Hello dear MMP funs!!

Sunday  today with my new handmade black art journal, presenting you my front covering page.It's a bit of experimental art journal , that's why i tried to make my own handmade effort.Always watching that beautiful Finnabair creations, i couldn't resist trying experiment myself with acrylic paints and mica powders.
I have to say, that i was inspired by Athanasia's black journal idea and i want to thank her for the inspiration. Also followed Marta Lapkowska's tutorial techniques in her videos in youtube .Thank you ladies both!!So i combined these ideas and added my own style...And here it is...




First covered my page with black gesso,then glued my Scrapiniec chipboards and other embelisments and covered again with black gesso ,finally stamped and embossed with Lost an Found  7Dots clear stamp(bubbles).

                                               

Next, i played with Prima metallique Emerald green acrylic paints and mica  cooper powders plus silver acrylic paint to give a shine and extra dimention to my page.Sprayed with a white mist to give a brightness into the middle and white gesso here and there with my fingers.







Distessed edges with black jet stazon to soften color differences and placed my flowers and other embellisments ( 7Dots stickers *Destination Unknown-Verano Azul* , pearls,microbeads etc)


Some finall touches with Platinum Liquid Pearls and that's it!!






Hope you liked my first black effort in art journaling and give you some inspiration.
Keep crafting and creating !!!

Products used ....


















Entering....


7 σχόλια:

  1. Θαυμάσιο εξώφυλλο Ειρήνη!!!Υπέροχη δουλειά!!!!!!!!Μπράβοοοο!!!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. This is absolutely stunning!!! You are truly gifted! Thanks for sharing your beautiful journal--you inspire me!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Amazing texture, dimension and details!! This is a wonderful piece!! Thank you so much for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Beautiful cover for your journal. The colours and textures are great. I love the long arrow coming out of the tap.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. just gorgeous! what a fantastic journal cover. i love the mica sprays and little bit of shimmer! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !