Παρασκευή 20 Μαΐου 2016

Always follow your dreams, believe you can and you will do it!!

Hello everyone!!! This month we have a new challenge in Mixed Media Place with an awesome moodboard and some very, very inspiring projects from the talented team there!!


My take on the moodboard is a lay out made with the new 7Dots collection papers- Fortune Teller- which i loved!! I  used several embossed powders for the background among with  heavy gesso over  stencils, mists ,powders stamps and lot of glitter. I was inspired by the rusted  colors of the flower in the moodboard which i also used , glitter, the general color pallete and the quote giving a willing messange of believing in our dreams and manage to make them true!The female element is also strong again in  my lay out .




 

Some close ups....



Products used






Thank you for your time and we'll wait for your entries!!!


























1 σχόλιο:

  1. Wow!! This is absolutely spectacular!! I can't quit staring at it!! The colors and details are amazing!! What a gorgeous project this is!! I love, love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !