Τρίτη 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2016

Steampunk inspiration...shadow box,for 7Dots challenge...




Good evenining my friends!!





Have you seen the latest challenge in 7Dots with Steampunk inspiration from the DT ??
Oh, i'm totally in love with the theme and the new creations...I tried to do something different this time, so that you won't be boring by my works..
Took my 7dots papers and sticker ''Fortune teller '' collection and Scrapiniec shadow box and distressed it sooo much...Added some Prima and Finnabair embellisments among with that gear and bird chipboards  and ta raaaaaa....




 I was inspired by the power of children, to shake up the world... I believe, they are the future of the planet and their vibrant spirit can change our lifes in the fututre...



















Thank you for your time and we are waiting for your entrance in our ''Steampunk'' challenge...
Till next time...hugs and kisses...Eirini.


Products used....




3 σχόλια:

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !