Πέμπτη 6 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Vintage Artist trading cards, for Scrapiniec...


Hello dear Scrapiniec Funs!!

I'm here again, in the middle of autumn, sharing my first ATC cards.Vintage style this time in a mix media party, trying to please my friends, who will receice these tiny arts.Cut my photoes of vintage kids and tried to create a 3d effect with my Scrapiniec chipboards.





Some close up for the tiny details....








Plenty of embossing powders for the background and watercolors ....





The result is really shiny!! I believe my friends will like them...Mainly because there are made with LOVE.



Thank you for you time and feel free to ask anything...here  on my blog or at Scrapiniec.Happy October to all...Kisses, Eirini.




Scrapiniec products i used...


IMG_1313.png



IMG_1310.png






Monograce - 5 frames - 5 ramek

12 σχόλια:

  1. Aww!! These are amazing!! loved each and every small details!! ❤️

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. I'm again with a little question: Where can I get this beautiful vintage children photo's? and which embossing powders do you use? TFS Kerstin xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
    Απαντήσεις
    1. Photos are from interest and background is made with Lindy's embossing powders and stampendous powders...here...http://www.craftobsessions.co.uk/image/cache/data/products/-new-arrivals-/stampendous-frantage/freg024-650x650.jpg...

      Διαγραφή
  3. Gorgeous. ...wow I always amazing from your projects. Lucky Ladies who will have your ATC)))

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !