Τετάρτη 5 Οκτωβρίου 2016

Wild at heart, lay out for 7dots.


Hello everyone!!
Have you ever been so dizzy but the same time so creative??This is what happened to me with the following lay out...My dizziness in everyday matters and issues with the work and  kids, told me to stop everything right now and start creating art. Mind has great powers and creativity releases them free.






So it happened with my lay out..I took a ''Cold Country'' Collection papper this time with Fortune teller stickers, flair and die-cut elements...I loved the combination of the old and new collection...Colors matches perfectly and gave a great result on my projects.


For the background i used embossing powders, microbeads,glitters and several mediums, to create some textures.








Hope i gave you some inspiration with my work.See you soon all 7dots fun!!Kisses...



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !