Παρασκευή 2 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

Winter house Christmas decoration,dt work for Scrapiniec.


Happy,happy December to all!!
Ho-Ho-Ho ....I'm seriously affected by the Christmas spirit or i could say i'm a Christmaholic !
Do you like Xmas decoration in your house?I love it as it's the most wonderful time of the year.
I made a little winter house for  Scrapiniec  dt, from the Royal collection, that was affraid of, ever since i got my dt package..But that was a challenge for me and i think i did it pretty well..What do you think??







Firstly,i paint it with white gesso and acrylic to seal it from all the watercolors i was about to use later. Added white  crackle paste with a brick design stencil and spread my watercolors in teal and light brown-gold tones.



I glued all over the top of the roof woodsticks and pine pieces on the small door roof.Lot, lot of gesso and some fake snow with some glitter too.



Teal crystal embelisments , metal too,  star anise plus some extra Scrapiniec chipboards and that was all...Distresses,snowed and made with love for my house!My daughter loved it!








Thank you so much for your time...See you soon..Kisses.....Eirini

Products used....






Domek Royal - Royal Hut


4328_wm.png


3761_wm.png


Zestaw zegary - Park Avenue clock mix




4297_wm.png



4290_wm.png

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !