Τετάρτη 18 Ιανουαρίου 2017

Mini album 8x8, for Crafty Life Challenges.



Hi everyone!
Lately i'm addicted to mini albums, because i have many...many photos from myself and my kids that want to gaher together from our happy times together.Today i have a mini album for you, not for myself but for a sweet friend and her husband, for a surprise...shhhhhhhhhh...!!!

It was an idea ,i come up with ,based on Crafty Life Challenges theme, about happy memories-happiness-happy moments...anything that brings us a happy feeling.So i created this mini 8x8 inch with my friend's photos i found on her FB account...secretely, with their happiest memories ever!
I choosed Maja Design papers this time and a vintage look for the whole album,with  mixed media details...













So come and join us and show us your happy  moments!

See you soon , Eirini!


Entering...

Maja design January challenge
MB-January17

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Τα σχόλιά σας με κάνουν ... καλύτερη !Ευχαριστώ για το χρόνο σας .

Your sweet commets, makes my day...Thank you for your time !